Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rough Waters

We have hit a very hard patch lately. The job hunts have not been going well... and blah blah blah. I'm not going to get into all my troubles but I will say that it's resulted in some depressing times.

We've decided on some things that will greatly change our lifestyles, including getting rid of our tv. I need to spend some more time working on my accessories and getting exercise. I think it will be good for the both of us =)

I listed some new items on Etsy today. I have been playing around with other types of handmade crafty things. I've still got the pink and navy blue wedding bouquet on the go ... on the slow go! But I have also started a new paper flower wedding bouquet... OMG it's super cute! I've also made some fridge magnets which I've listed.





I love making paper flowers =)

I also looooooove making fabric flowers and bows ;)






Well... that's really all I had to say.

Check my Etsy here for all my other great listings =)

Thanks for reading!

xoxxoxoxoxoxoxxxxoo

1 comment:

Dressedtothe9s said...

I love these flowers, I make fabric ones (corsages) but I never thought of fridge magnets, what a great idea, and so pretty.
I found you on UEF am a follower now.
Stop by and see me
Connieb
http://www.dressedtothe9sconnie.blogspot.com